Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Appointment Soon!!!

Wow, the last two days have been hard to not know what was going on! After briefly talking to our facilitator, N, on Monday and discussing the need for a new appointment, I expected to hear from her by Tuesday morning. Well, I heard nothing and when I tried to call the connection was horrible and I couldn't hear her. I was getting a little nervous and second guessing our decision not to jump on a plane, etc. But really that would have been impossible to leave with less than 24 hours notice with three children to prepare childcare for and many other things to wrap up.

So, we agreed that it was the right choice, but still I wondered if maybe something had gone wrong. So finally this morning I called N again and thankfully her phone was working - she had been in an area with no phone and no internet. She explained that all was fine, that she talked with the deputy director of the SDA and that the appointment would be the first week of October. We will not know the exact day until Monday. So while I am anxious to book airfare, I am so relieved to know that it was not a problem to change the date. And now we can get everything ready and head out in about two weeks!!! How incredibly exciting!! Hopefully a firm date on Monday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great news. We are still waiting for our date. I hope it is soon. We are desperate to bring our girls home as you know full well. :)
God is good!

Terri said...

Wow! I'm so excited that it's going to be so soon. I will pray for you as you get everything ready for this adventure of a lifetime. :-)

Ken and Joy said...

This is very exciting! I received your e-mail and will respond as best as I can, taking what we have learned!!

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Awesome news! Please feel free to email if you have any questions. We were in Ukraine last November.

Good luck!
Jennifer
http://littleboydove.blogspot.com
dovefamily @ bellsouth. net (remove spaces)

Connie said...

Am definitely praying for you!!!! :-)