Sunday, August 10, 2008

SUBMITTED!

What an amazing few days - and now we find this email below today.

Hi there,

I'm very glad for the girls and for you!!! Good news! CONGRATS!!
I have successfully submitted the dossier on Thursday so there is no any problems at all. Soon we will know the date. I hope to meet you soon.
Take care and have good time there,
Love,
N



We had a wonderful time at church this morning and the girls loved the worship although they were bored but quiet during the sermon. I was trying to imagine sitting in a Ukrainian church service and not understanding a word.

The Lord of hosts has sworn saying, "Surely, just as I have intended so it has happened, and just as I have planned so it will stand." Isaiah 14:24

6 comments:

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Congrats on your submission! Praying that you will quickly get your appointment date so there won't be too big of a gap once your girls go back.

Jennifer
http://littleboydove.blogspot.com

Ken and Joy said...

SO EXCITING!!! Hopefully you will hear something soon, they are fast!!

steffany said...

yay! Dossier complete

Laura and Brad said...

This is such good news! Yea!!

Kelly said...

What great news, and wonderful pic of you hugging the girls. I am so excited for you guys!

ArtworkByRuth said...

Congratulations! Nothing like knowing for sure you are traveling SOON! God Bless!