Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Update

Here is what I just found in my inbox today! I hope to talk to her tomorrow. Hopefully Katya will join her soon!!! Thank you to those who have been praying for them.

Hello Stephanee,
Today Nastya has come back from the hospital to the orphanage.And she seems to be very happy about that. Unfortunately Katya is still there. Hopefully she'll be back pretty soon.Nastya immediately asked about you. I told her you'd call to talk to her this week. She was excited :) as always.

2 comments:

ashley said...

I am soooo glad that she is out of there. I hope katya gets out soon, I feel so bad that she is there by herself. What strong little girls!! Tell them that there tia is thinkg of them and praying for them and hope they get to come ride horses for the summer! Teach them the word WHOA!

Unknown said...

WOW! How exciting and we will pray for Katya to get out this week!!!! Love you!